Here at ARC we are always looking for good people to join the team. A “Can-Do” attitude is a must as is a passion for service delivery excellence. If you think you have what it takes to join the ARC team we would be delighted to hear from you.
Forward your CV to:email@example.com
Location: Various throughout the UK.
EPOS & IT Field Support Engineers
Due to continued growth and new contract wins we are expanding our base of Field Support Engineers in the UK. This is a great opportunity for experienced field engineers who are looking for a role that will allow them to work with a wide variety of different EPOS, IT and Network Hardware platforms across an equally wide variety of different customer sites including Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Retail & Healthcare.
• Bristol area
• Bishop’s Stortford area
The role is varied and no two days will be the same, your responsibilities will include: –
• SLA driven EPOS & IT Support
• Diagnosis and rectification of EPOS, Networking and IT issues
• IMAC – Install, Move, Add and Change of EPOS, IT & Networking devices
• Project work including AV, Digital Signage and Customer Rollouts
• Shared rota for out of hours’ cover
The role includes: –
• Competitive salary & paid overtime
• Company van with fuel card
• Laptop and phone
• 20 days paid holiday (Plus Bank Holidays, subject to rota)
• Company pension scheme
The skills required: –
• Sound understanding of EPOS systems and connectivity
• Networking diagnosis and rectification
• Sound fault finding skills
• Customer facing skills
• Timely and accurate paperwork completion
• Flexibility on working days and hours available (some out of hours will be required)
• Have a 5-year checkable history (to enable airside passes to be arranged at airports)
• CSCS Card (funded)
If you would like to apply for this or any other role, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ARC are an equal opportunities employer
No agencies please.